- Valid BC Drivers License
- Valid First Aid Certificate is an asset
- Available Monday to Friday from 8 to 4
- No prior experience is necessary but an asset
- Able to lift and physically fit
- Motivated and organized
- Ability to act safely in an active and fast-paced environment
- All job site labour as required: This can include but is not limited to digging, moving materials, site clean up, assisting Lead Carpenters and Apprentices on various construction tasks, waste removal and dump runs etc.
- Accurately log hours in the Time Tracking App daily
- Attend daily meetings with the Site Foreman and Project Manager to gain a full understanding of projects and daily and weekly goals.
- Come to the daily meetings prepared and ready to participate. Take notes and work through a sequential list of tasks as set out by superiors.
- Follow instructions from the Site Foreman and Project Manager to complete daily tasks and meet deadlines.
- Use and store materials properly to avoid waste, shortages, and damage and eliminate avoidable delays in projects.
- Work as a team and/or individually in an efficient manner to ensure all tasks are being completed within the allotted time frame.
- Assist with material and/or tool pickups or drop-offs as required by sites.
- Double-check all work with the Lead Carpenters or PMs to proactively prevent deficiencies.
- Immediately address deficiencies to prevent production delays.
- Report any damaged or lost/stolen tools are reported to Site Foreman and/or Service Manager.
- Help set sites up for adverse weather days.
- Maintain site street presence at all times, with a priority on public safety and cleanliness.
If you possess these skills and experience level, please send your resume, current references, and contact information along with a brief letter of introduction outlining how you meet the prerequisites listed above, your employment expectations, goals, & availability.